[Qgis-psc] hackfest Madeira Island

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 23 11:47:24 PST 2016

Hi Giovanni, Hi Lene,

Lene is in charge of finding locations for 2017.

Lene - can you please comment? Any leads so far?

I would also mention that from March 22 to 25, the german FOSSGIS
conference is in Passau at the University. Although I haven't asked,
there may be a chance that we could have a meeting there
before/after/during the conference. Note that I haven't asked yet.

I also like Madeira. Last time I visited there (Feb 2010), there was a
major storm and we were blocked 2-3 days because most of the roads were
blocked. But that was a once in a century thing
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Madeira_floods_and_mudslides) - so
I'd really like to visit again with calmer conditions.

Greetings,

Andreas