[Qgis-psc] Hackfest Fall 2017 in Ticino

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 24 03:13:19 PST 2016

Hi Marco,

I would of course welcome a dev meeting in southern Switzerland.

If we know it soon (e.g. until January 2017), we can reserve some funds
in the budget of 2017 of the Swiss QGIS user group.

I am sure we can find a cheap solution also in Switzerland. There are
group accommodations available (http://www.gruppenhaus.ch/) and we could
cook some meals ourselves (Juliana would help).

If SUPSI (http://www.supsi.ch/) or another school could provide
infrastructure (rooms/wifi, etc.) it could be organized for cheap.

Alternatively, if the network connection of a group house is good
enough, we could also work entirely there.

Andreas