[Qgis-psc] Voting on revised charter

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Nov 24 03:29:45 PST 2016

Il 24/11/2016 12:24, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> I think there is one downside with this. In the hypothetical situation
> that non of us gets voted back into the board/PSC, there will be no
> continuity between incoming and outgoing members. I agree that going
> with a clean slate would be nice in some ways but then we would need to
> agree to provide some mentoring to the incoming members (even just for
> simple stuff like creating qgis.org <http://qgis.org> accounts etc.

Hi all,
agreed; I have seen this scenario in other association, and it is
disastrous. Some continuity is an absolute necessity IMHO.
Remember then that the association is very young - when more
consolidated transitions will be smotther, but for now I see the whole
process as rather experimental, thus potentially fragile.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu