[Qgis-psc] Git Write access for Mathieu Pellerin

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Thu Nov 24 20:29:27 PST 2016

Dear Mathieu

Congratulations, the PSC has agreed[1] to grant you write access to the main QGIS Git repository. The last step is for you to agree to the simple guidelines for committers[2] - which you can simply do by means of replying to this email. Also please give me your GitHub User ID that you would like to have write access for, and I will add you to the developers group. Thank you for the many great contributions you have made, and I hope it is the start of many more to come!

[1] https://www.loomio.org/d/NeIQKYdt/git-write-access-for-mathieu-pellerin
[2] https://hub.qgis.org/wiki/17/Contributor_Guidelines

Regards

Tim (on behalf o the PSC)