[Qgis-psc] Git Write access for Mathieu Pellerin

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 20:49:56 PST 2016

Dear Tim, devs,

I do hereby confirm having read and agree to the guidelines for committers.
I'm very honored with being granted access, I'll hope I'll live up to this
privilege in the coming months / years :)

Big thanks too to  Nyall, Matthias, Martin, Nathan, and other devs whom I'm
forgetting, for having made themselves available and giving valuable
advises throughout my years of involvement.

Math

P.S. Tim, my github user ID is "nirvn".