[Qgis-psc] New mailing list for QGIS voting members

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Sun Oct 16 00:21:38 PDT 2016

Hi

+1 from me to use the community list. I will add the current members to the list.

I propose that we make the archives public, but make the list by invitation only and I will manage the incoming / outgoing members to that list.

My only concern is that the privacy bunnies start complaining about being signed up to the list without their consent - I think we should make list membership a condition of being a voting member.