[Qgis-psc] Fixing a performance regression in rule based renderer with many rules

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri Oct 21 04:37:28 PDT 2016

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Neumann, Andreas <a.neumann at carto.net>
wrote:

> I am asking PSC for approval that we can pay him the two dev days from the
> QGIS.ORG funds to work on this issue. Fixes would go into 3x and the
> various relevant 2x versions that still get updates.
>
> Can you please provide feedback if you would agree with this proposal or
> not?

​I'm all for getting issues like this fixed.

At the same time, I'm wondering how this fits into our existing bugfixing
and grants plan. Would this be considered as part of the next bug fixing
round? Or would this fall under grants? We just finished the first grants
round but I assume we could announce the planned date for the next round.

Best wishes,
Anita​