[Qgis-psc] Fixing a performance regression in rule based renderer with many rules

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Oct 21 06:04:18 PDT 2016

No - there isn't yet a discussion. I just learned about it today from
Martin Dobias, that the SQL expression compiler is one of the major
issues. I asked Nyall and Martin to look into the issue, why the
rendering is so slow with many rules.

Feel free to discuss it publically on the developer list.

Greetings,

Andreas