[Qgis-psc] PSC monday?

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Sep 30 01:15:10 PDT 2016

Hi all,

There is currently lots to discuss:

 	* Revision of the QGIS.ORG charter (Tim and I made a proposal this
week)
 	* QGIS Grants voting results
 	* Preparing the 2016 annual general meeting (required by law) - this
hasn't been prepared yet, and can proably be prepared/discussed by
e-mail

So - yes. It would be important to meet.

Many of the qgis grant proposals are around QGIS 3.0 and should be
handled in a timely manner.

Tim - will you add the above items to the agenda or should I?

Andreas