[Qgis-psc] April PSC meeting

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Apr 2 06:26:51 PDT 2017

Thanks Anita,

Il 02/04/2017 12:55, Anita Graser ha scritto:

> On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it
> <mailto:cavallini at faunalia.it>> wrote:
>     * integration od External Resources plugin
>     * addition of a default OSM XYZ layer
>     * update on Osx installer by boundless

> ​I've started a document for April here
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rmzpn5WqNMr48drpPMh-NWtjKXnTgdrrMU36UVt2C5w/edit?usp=sharing
> I hope you can all access it.
>
> Ad "integration of external resources plugin", I'd certainly like to see
> that happen. Let me know if there's some way I can help. As I understand
> it, the issue is that there is no maintainer for it so far, right?

this is what I understood, toghether with a code review. However,
leaving it out of the door when it seems to be production ready, and
announced, it seems not the best thing to do.
could we ask for a volunteer to pick it up, or can we set some sponsor
money to support it?
I'm also available for helping.

all the best.
--