[Qgis-psc] Presentation on QGIS.ORG

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Apr 25 01:44:04 PDT 2017

Hi,

Work on the QGIS.ORG presentation (to be held in Gothenburg, Sweden
tomorrow afternoon) is now more or less finished.

See
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1P79dIUbj4S-xCurQlVMaVdvWkt9OeD07XW2KvFGyDYs/edit#slide=id.p

Perhaps this can serve others who want to do similar presentations. Of
course, feel free to fork and remove stuff. I have quite a lot of time
for my presentation (about 1 hour) - so I have plenty of slides.

One thing I would like to add is 1-2 slides about the infrastructure of
QGIS.ORG with things like:

 	* Nr of servers used from OSGeo
 	* Nr of servers used on Hetzner
 	* Redmine bug tracking
 	* External services used, like Travis, Appveyor, Github, Coverity,
Cloudflare, Loomio

Do we have information along these lines? Or a chart of the above
without revealing technical details?

Thanks,