[Qgis-psc] New PayPal account is active

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Aug 6 13:09:41 PDT 2017

Hi,

There is some good news: Jürgen and I have embedded the new PayPal
account "paypal at qgis.org" in the donate page and tested it. It works fine.

One more "Quantum GIS" and old QGIS logo eliminated ;-)

The linked bank account isn't confirmed yet, because its weekend and I
probably only get the test transfer that is necessary for confirmation
on Monday.

The only caveat is our monthly donators. They still run on Horsts
account and I don't know a way to transfer them, without actually
writing every single donor with a monthly reoccuring payment a mail that
he should change the payments to the new account. Or do you have
experience how this could be transfered from one PayPal account to another?