[Qgis-psc] New PayPal account is active

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Aug 7 04:12:17 PDT 2017

Hi Anita,

It is about smaller donations. Some people have set up a
monthly-reoccurring payment of anything of 1-20 € per months. And there
are tied to Horst Düsters account. It is somewher between 10 and 20
people who do that. Probably the most efficient way is to contact them,
explain the situation and ask them to cancel these payments and set them
up again with the new account.

Sponsors are on demand payments and not reoccuring ones, so that
shouldn't be a problem.

Anita: you don't have to ask PayPal - I can do that as well.

Thanks,
Andreas