[Qgis-psc] spam in Redmine :-(

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Dec 1 02:32:03 PST 2017

Don't want to be negative, but why would a real spammer, who is really
willing to invest time to create a couple of usernames per day (and let
them sleep for some time), not able to create a script to do this (and
add the user_agent).

Don't invent work if not needed.

If people want the local users, let it be like it is now.
I'll not warn for spam anymore and rest my case.

Richard