[Qgis-psc] Draft call for documentation contributors

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Dec 4 04:30:13 PST 2017

Hello Tim,

Big thanks to you and all the PSC. I have a lot of frustration about
documentation as I don't have as much time as I would like for working
on this. I really want to improve this but for now this call for
contributors is warmly welcome! Unfortunately, I can't go to the next
hackfest (I have a "customer" sprint plus a QGIS training at the same time).

About your article, we have also a documentation for doc writer that
could help new contributors
(http://docs.qgis.org/2.18/en/docs/documentation_guidelines/). Here a
proposition:

If you need some help how to start, you can read the <link>documentation
for contributors</link>. You can also contact the team for custom help
(link to community mailing list).

Y.