[Qgis-psc] QGIS.ORG activity concept

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Dec 11 00:51:48 PST 2017

Hi Andreas,

Nice clear document, thanks.

I was wondering if we should use the words 'free' or 'open' a little
more. Especially in the list of activities which in other areas could be
pretty expensive profitable activities, like maybe:
- organize free world-wide developer meetings
- support free qualitee assureance
- free and open communication channels

As I think THAT distinguishes us as a not-for-profit from a
very-for-profit org like Esri which also does all those things :-)

Regards,

Richard