[Qgis-psc] Documentation work

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jan 13 08:31:22 PST 2017

Il 13/01/2017 17:00, DelazJ ha scritto:
> I'd rather say: "we need people". According to Andreas, we already have
> some funds available. We miss someone willing to take the keyboard. And
> I personally do not have problem if it's you as far as the process is
> clear for everyone and transparent. I think anyone candidating to this
> can easily make his proposal.

agreed: developrs are a scarce resource worldwide, so we nedd to keep
them happy, and money can help. many more people can help with
documentation (and translation, BTW), and they learn a lot in the
process, so our first aim would be to show them this is easy, fun, and
productive. money should be a last resort, and IMHO more for
coordinators that for individual writers.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu