[Qgis-psc] The inevitable question: extending freeze for 3.0?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Jul 9 06:44:15 PDT 2017

+1 for pushing the feature freeze back from Mid August for at least one
more month. End of September would be a reasonable date.

I am also in favour of having more than one month for bug fixing before
we release 3.0

There are so many changes that went into the 3.x (master) branch and
there will be more than usual bugs. So I am afraid that one month of bug
fixing is not enough to get a reasonably stable and useful release.

Andreas