[Qgis-psc] Blog post about Essen meeting?

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Sat Jun 10 14:10:10 PDT 2017

Hi All

Yeah sorry I wanted to write a blog post about the event but work / life
got in the way. It will be great if we can collaboratively write it.
Perhaps if we work in a google doc and then I will edit it and publish it
to the blog when we are ready?

@regis yeah great idea for future meetings - we can published the combined
content to the blog after,

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 5:15 PM, Régis Haubourg <regis.haubourg at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> BTW, I think we should try to have someone write short wiki abstracts each
> day at the hackfest so that remote users can follow us, and at least not
> ignore decision taken there.
> I volunteer for that task -when present - as I already did it at Lyon
> Codesprint. Unfortunately for Nodebo, I won't be there!
>
> Régis

>> Il 09/06/2017 14:31, Neumann, Andreas ha scritto:
>> > Ok - I can start with the blog post - no problem.
>> >
>> > But I know only bits and pieces, because I left the meeting early and
>> > didn't attend some discussions.
>> >
>> > But as a start I can help.
>>
>> I can also contribute. I agree with Richard, let's try to ask someone
>> outside the PSC: this can spread the load, and bring fresh views.
>> All the best.
>>
>> --
>> Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
>> QGIS & PostGIS courses: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html