[Qgis-psc] Supporting QGIS Server development

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Fri Jun 23 11:22:42 PDT 2017

Hi Andreas

If the amounts will probably be above and beyond our discretionary spend
budget, we should just call for a loomio vote to keep things transparent.
If it is within a budget allocation then please just move forward and do
it. If we need to go the loomio route, I think we can do it with a 1 week
time frame. Can you provide me with the wording for the proposal and I will
post it?

tim at qgis.org