[Qgis-psc] Performance regressions (was QGIS 2.18 bug fixing effort)

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Wed May 24 06:08:25 PDT 2017

Hi,
we just had a chat with 3Liz about a performance benchmark for qgis server.
If qgis.org has an infrastructure for hosting that, it would help a lot.

We also have a OGC compliancy tester in a docker producing html reports. We
miss some public location in QGIS.org to push those reports. Where could
that be?

Cheers
Régis