[Qgis-psc] Idea: launch a annual QGIS community member award?

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Mon May 29 01:14:21 PDT 2017

Hi Nyall,

Thanks for raising this. We can discuss it at our next meeting.

In the QGIS.ORG charter we have the concepts of an "honorary member" and
an "honorary PSC member". Maybe this can be re-used for such a
"community award"?

I'd have a hard time picking the person that deserves such an award the
most - though. There are several community members (incl. devs) who
contribute an awful lot. But that wouldn't be an obstacle for such an
award ...

Greetings,

Andreas