[Qgis-psc] PSC meeting

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Oct 2 05:04:07 PDT 2017

Hi,

I would assume the meeting is today. It is the first Monday in October.
However, I have no idea what time.

And I am pretty busy today and don't know if I can participate (depends
on the time though).

I have a small update on the trademark: application is made and paid.
Waiting for the end of the 30 day period where others can object to the
trademark.

Other than that, my two main concerns are:

 	* fix the dates for the two 2018 dev meetings
 	* start discussion on another round of QGIS grants (for the 3.2 dev
cycle)

Greetings,
Andreas