[Qgis-psc] Trademark issues

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 00:57:48 PDT 2018

About qgis.online it's a clear way to attract clients done by GIS
professionals. None of then were active before in spanish qgis
community.... btw I agree it's a gray area.
As community we have qgis.es domain and will be used as home page for the
user gorup as soon it will be formalised next May.
After this I suppose we'll ask to move qgis.online forum under qgis.es...
and we'll wait for their answer.
So in their case (qgis.online) I would suggest.

1) notity that they are in a slippy gray area
2) convince them to move to the community (now there is a qgis-es ML under
osgeo + a active telegram group born in the same way as qgis.online...
without community consensous, but has become the way how to community
mainly communicate.

cheers