[Qgis-psc] certificates payment method

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Wed Apr 18 06:34:35 PDT 2018

Hi Robert and colleagues,

Once you issued a number of certificates - please ask me to send you an
invoice - telling me the address to be used on the invoice and how many
certificates you issued. Price is € 20.- per certificate. The invoice will
be a PDF and contains all details for bank transfer payments.

Indeed - bank transfer is much preferred over PayPal - with bank transfer
we will receive the full amount, while with PayPal we loose 5-10% of our
income due to payment fees and unnecessary currency conversions.

Thanks,
Andreas

On 18 April 2018 at 13:24, Robert Szczepanek <robert at szczepanek.pl> wrote:

> Dear Andreas and other PSC members,
>
> I hope this is the right ML for certification question.
> On certification page the is an information about only PayPal payment
> method
> http://changelog.kartoza.com/en/qgis/about/
>
> Can we use standard bank transfer instead?
> https://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/donations.html
> How such payment should be described?
>
> best regards
> Robert Szczepanek