[Qgis-psc] About qgis.pro

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 05:00:23 PDT 2018

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 1:51 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
wrote:

> Il 24/04/2018 13:44, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>
> > Ujval has been a community member for a long time and his site is great.
> > I would really recommend letting him keep that domain. Perhaps for such
> > cases we could provide an ‘approved by QGIS.ORG <http://QGIS.ORG>’
> > banner or something so that people can show their QGIS domain use is
> > legitimate…
>
> I like the idea, and I agree we should allow Ujval to keep on using it.
> Thanks Tim.

I'd also like the idea of Ujval keeping his domain.

But I'd also like if the next Ujval in the line would be granted the same
privilege.

Does this mean that anyone who has been a community member for a long time
can register a .*qgis.*\.* domain?

Btw, what is the minimum amount of time to be considered "long"? (or
unsigned long maybe)

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it