[Qgis-psc] Version names

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Aug 24 09:50:51 PDT 2018

I think people here will appreciate Zanzibar better than Stone Town.

Thanks Anita. For the future, I guess we can start using the name of
regions surrounding some of the HF cities and towns, or other notable
geographic features nearby. Better ideas welcome.

All the best.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu