[Qgis-psc] 2019 budget proposal

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Mon Dec 3 00:49:28 PST 2018

Dear PSC,

Here is my proposal for the 2019 budget:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I_xXVE8RGBNFnJGoBhdLYO4MVm8DlCRudhM1DRINSq8/edit?usp=sharing

What is different from last year?

   - I added 10k for migration from github to gitlab and issue tracker (if
   we decide to do it).
   - I changed the numbers for bug fixing to be somewhere between the
   budget from last year and the actual expenses.
   - Increased the income through sponsorships (maybe in the future
   sustaining members) to 100k €
   - Some minor changes in both income and expenses to better match the
   actual figures from 2018

Do you see other major expenses that might occur that are not yet in the
budget proposal?

Remark: if you had a look at the 2018 budget and wondered why the numbers
were strange (I accidentally edited the wrong spreadsheet and messed up the
figures, because I thought I was in the 2019 spreadsheet) - the numbers are
back to ok now.
Greetings,

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)