[Qgis-psc] QGIS for Mac OS packaging and infrastructure

Peter Petrik peter.petrik at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 05:52:24 PST 2018

Hi,

regarding the travis, one concern is that we did not want to have our
apple's certificate publicly accessible Also, with dedicated server we have
some stability in used libraries (versions). For example when homebrew is
used, I think it is not possible to install specific library version (let
say gdal x.y.z). On travis, you would end up in installation of the latest
version in every build. On dedicated server, you install dependencies once,
you build hundreds of nightly builds with one set of dependencies and then
create package for LTR/PR with the same set....

Kind regards,
Peter