[Qgis-psc] QGIS for Mac OS packaging and infrastructure

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 06:36:11 PST 2018

Tim,

Thanks for your feedback.

I totally understand PSC members' position in regards to funding Mac OS due
to extra hurdles.

Andreas,
For the initial cost (5k-8k euro), if it cannot be funded by QGIS now, we
can seek alternative methods: run a crowd-funding campaign or apply for
QGIS funds when it is up next. The key point for the PSC is to decide if
they would be willing to cover the re-occurring costs for licence and
dedicated server and to maintain the Mac OS packaging and testing directly
under QGIS.org.

Regards
Saber

--