[Qgis-psc] Documentation contract Larissa/Otto

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Wed Dec 19 02:28:37 PST 2018

Hi,

I'd like to get approval from PSC that Larissa can work on QGIS
documentation, for 20h/per month (for 30€ per hour) through a contract
through Otto (so that she can get social security).

The contract would run Jan 1 to Dec 31 2019 for a total of 7200.-

If you wonder why we agree to such rather low wages: this is an arrangement
through a mini-job in Germany and there are wage limits. It is not
something that I suggested.

Can you please let me know if you would agree with this arrangement?

At least we would have one person committed for some time.

Thank you and greetings,

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)