[Qgis-psc] Exhausted allocated bug fixing hours

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 03:01:05 PST 2018

I would like to join the others to congratulate Nyall and all the
other developers that participated in the fixing effort: I know for
sure that beside the paid hours you have worked many others on a
volunteer basis.

Thanks!

> Our regression list is still quite lengthy

maybe is the right time for little resume.

We have 40 tickets tagged as regression for QGIS3 and 44 for QGIS 2
(almost all confirmed to affect some point release of 2.18). It is
possible/probable that some of the regressions tagged as affecting
2.18 are also confirmed on master.

High priority tickets are 148 (54 master), but only 73 are also tagged
as "Crashes QGIS or corrupts data" which (at least for me) is the
parameter to tag priority as "high".

There are also 77 tickets (32 master) that are awaiting feedback for
more than 15 days, is likely (past experience say so) that several of
them can be closed as invalid.

cheers!

-- Giovanni --