[Qgis-psc] Paid doc reviewers campaign for QGIS 3.0 ?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 04:49:42 PST 2018

Hi PSC,

This is a follow-up to the silence that answers my (in doc repo) and
Matteo's recent call for reviewers [0] for the Processing docs he's been
writing for some months now, and more generally for the docs.
While we are all eager and happy to show what we've done with QGIS 3.0, i'm
less proud of the documentation state. There's a lot to do but I wouldn't
want to expand here on the subject; i have already made it repeatedly, here
and there and when required, PSC has tried things. But give a look to the
recent activity in the docs repo and you'll maybe get what I mean.

Anyway, this mail is just to ask the PSC to please put on the monday
meeting agenda discussion of an allocation (if i'm not wrong, QGIS Docs has
some budget) for paid writers and reviewers for QGIS 3.0 (good after the
bug fix!). Maybe that will attract other people who in turn will take on
this task for a while.

[0]
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Qgis-community-team-Call-for-PRs-review-td5352089.html

Regards,