[Qgis-psc] [Fwd: WFS Client for Hackathon - 6 and 7 March 2018 in Fort Collins]

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Fri Feb 9 06:05:42 PST 2018

Hi PSC,
following some contacts with the OGC team for server certification, I received that invitation to participate
to a WFS 3.0 hackaton coming soon. They are interested in having a QGIS 3.0  dev there to draft a client and
can handle travel costs.
I'll forward that to the dev list, in case someone is interested.

Regards,
Régis