[Qgis-psc] How to publish QGIS map under the CC BY 4.0 license

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Feb 23 08:15:20 PST 2018

Dear Solange,
please clarify to the Editor that we do not impose any restriction on
the maps produced with our software. I frankly fail to understand where
he can have taken this idea from. In any case, this would apply to
anything produced with GPL software, and probably with any software overall.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu