[Qgis-psc] Successful QGIS Grant Proposals

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 18:28:26 PST 2018

On 8 January 2018 at 06:21, Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>

> As recipients of last year’s grant proposals, could I ask you all to submit a short (1 paragraph with a screen shot if appropriate) summary of the status of your grant work. We will compile all the reports into a blog article for http://blog.qgis.org.

Right, here's North Road's:

--
ADD CONSISTENCY TO UI CONTROLS
--

As proposed, we've unified all the various opacity, rotation and scale
controls to use the same terminology and numeric scales. We've also

--
EXTEND UNIT TEST COVERAGE FOR GEOMETRY CLASSES
--

As proposed, we've extended the unit testing coverage for all the
underlying geometry primitive classes (points, lines, polygons,

Done! Bring on the next round! ;)

Nyall