[Qgis-psc] Commit rights for Luigi Pirelli

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:16:10 PST 2018

Hi PSC,

I'd like to propose that we grant commit rights to the QGIS repo to
Luigi Pirelli (luipir). I think this is LONG overdue - I was a bit
shocked to learn last night [1] that Luigi doesn't yet have this
access (I think most people just assumed he already has access!), and
think that we should remedy this as soon as appropriate.

My rationale is:

- Luigi has a very long history with contributing to QGIS, and an
outstanding record of quality contributions to the project.

- Luigi is a great subject matter expert in some very tricky parts of
QGIS, yet his enhancements and fixes have proven valuable across
almost all areas of the codebase.

- On a personal note, I find Luigi an absolute pleasure to work with.
He's always polite and considerate, quick to helps others and review
code, and always happy to make time to discuss issues.

Thank you for your consideration!

Nyall

[1] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/5950