[Qgis-psc] 2018 grant voting is closed

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Jun 19 04:05:40 PDT 2018

Hi Anita,

Thanks for organizing the whole QGIS grants thing and for doing the
scores.

Even though we communicated 25k EUR for grants, I think we can also
commit to 29'5 k. Our financial situation allows it.

So for me, it would be ok, to communicate the results.

----------------

Personally, I would have had some other priorities than the voting
results (e.g. infrastructure stuff like "setting registry" or "QGIS
server OGC compliance ...") are more important to me than "Charts and
drawings on attribute forms" or "R provider". I also thought that for
the latter two, are more likely to find alternative financial resources
- but of course - this is democracy and I will certainly and happily
also use the "charts and drawings in the forms" - once they are
available ;-)

Thanks and greetings,

Andreas