[Qgis-psc] Procedure for approval of training certification organizations

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Sun Jun 24 02:18:33 PDT 2018

And by the way although we wrote the training manual originally, we are moving our new work to here:

http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/section/list/

Its like a mini MOOC I guess. The philosophy with the lessons app is to try to write lessons that are quite independent from the QGIS version, and more designed for instructor lead training that self training that we have in the training manual. And also the other idea is that you don’t need to know RST to write lessons (markdown is supported in the new one).