[Qgis-psc] Enable Probot-Stale on qgis/QGIS

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jun 26 12:03:19 PDT 2018

Hi Matthias,

Il 26/06/2018 20:57, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
> What process would you propose for this?
>
> My personal opinion:
> So far there is an unanimous consent to this proposal among the people
> involved in the review process and there have been no downvotes on the
> proposal on the developer mailing list. Evenmore, the process can be
> disabled in the future at any point if we find a better process. In
> short, I think the administrative overhead for this decision should be
> the smallest possible one.

I think our Loomio system is sleek enough not to slow down the process.
Unsure whether you have the permission, if yes you can create a poll
yourself.
In any case I did not follow the discussion closely enough to judge, if
others are happy with the conclusions I don't oppose going ahead.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu