[Qgis-psc] tm violation?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Mar 22 05:04:32 PDT 2018

Hi Jürgen,

Good. It is always better to talk personally. I asked
Thomas/Bernhard/Andreas for some feedback according to this situation.

After I hear back from them I can also send an e-mail to
Geosysnet.de/alias QGIS.Pro directly to see what should/can be changed.

They also write on their web page that 10% of their income made around
QGIS will be used to improve QGIS. I also wonder what that means? See
http://www.qgis.pro/support.php

--> Wir unterstützen das QGIS-Projekt! 10% aller durch QGIS.pro
generierten Einnahmen fließen in die Entwicklung der QGIS-Software.

At least I did not hear from them in this respect. I can also ask them
what that means.

Thanks and greetings and have a nice FOSSGIS!

Andreas