[Qgis-psc] QGIS AGM 2018

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Thu Mar 22 06:46:59 PDT 2018

Hi Matthias

Sorry for the delayed reply, I missed your message in this thread previously. Answer below:

> On 13 Mar 2018, at 15:18, Matthias Kuhn <matthias at opengis.ch> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim, everyone
>
> I am not completely sure how to handle the treasurer on the voting page.
> Do I need to re-enter his name in the fields for the PSC Members below
> (in the case someone doesn't re-elect Andreas, it seems to be a required
> information) or skip his name (as done for Chair / Vice-Chair)?

Basically Andreas was the only person from amongst the nominees who indicated that he/she is willing to stand as treasurer. Because of this the vote was yes/no to re-appoint him rather than a list of potential candidates. If there were a substantial number of no votes, the incoming board would need to appoint a new treasurer from amongst their ranks.

> Thanks for clarification and all the best
> Matthias

—

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza