[Qgis-psc] Fwd: SECON would like to become Silver Sponsor for Euro 3000/year and also become development partner for cloud version

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Mon Nov 5 04:26:32 PST 2018

Forwarding this to the PSC list.

This company "SECON" from India wants to talk to "QGIS.ORG" (or
representative): "We are also planning to make a cloud based GIS software
and would appreciate any technical assistance from QGIS to make this
happen.  It is still in the exploratory stage and we have not formed any
team for this yet. I would be open to having a conference call with you to
discuss how to make this a reality.  We plan to offer this as a software as
service module."

Who should they talk to? I will definitely handle the sponsoring part, but
who should they talk to regarding their organizational questions and
technical assistance? I can point them to
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/commercial_support.html - but other
than that - I don't know what to do. Or do you want to reply, Paolo?

Greetings,
Andreas