[Qgis-psc] Translating "The question of the Month" survey?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 04:00:56 PST 2018

Hi,

Anita, thanks for your work on setting the "Question of the Month" survey.

Trying to spread the word here, I've been suggested that it would be good
to have translated version of the forms because not all our community
members are English speakers. And I think that if we want a broad audience
of our real community, this is a rather good idea, particularly if this is
supposed to become a kind of rendez-vous between QGIS project and its
community. And doing that would also show that we care about everybody.

I've looked around a bit and found a Google form add-on (
https://codlord.com/add-ons/form-translator/) which can
automatically/manually translate google forms in multiple languages, with
dedicated link. Seems to work pretty well (although it fails the first time
I tried). The only drawback I see right now is that answers refer to
translated forms and are not combined by default (but maybe it's better
this way).

Do you think that it's something we can do?
Would it be possible to translate the current form in a set of languages
and share the corresponding links?
If you need a help, do not hesitate...

Regards,
Harrissou