[Qgis-psc] QGIS Merchandising sale

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 02:01:28 PST 2018

Hi,

On this similar topic, as some of you may know, I have some QGIS designs on
Red Bubble. Again, all profit is donated to the QGIS project. Some time ago
I proposed to contribute my designs to the official shop, but I never got
an answer. Would that make sense now?

This is the list of designs:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/senhorneto/collections/567361-qgis

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto

Andreas Neumann <andreas at qgis.org> escreveu no dia quinta, 22/11/2018 às
09:53:

> Hi JC,
>
> Thank you for your interest of selling QGIS merchandising.
> Ideally, we could build upon something existing:
>
> We do have https://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/shop_goodies.html which
> links to a European or US store, e.g. at
> https://shop.spreadshirt.net/qgis/ (Europe) or
> https://shop.spreadshirt.com/qgis/ (US). Maybe there could be a
> spanish/Mexican version of the same shop?
>
> Everything that gets sold through the European or US shop automatically
> generates some revenue for QGIS.ORG. We get a couple hundred € from the
> merchandise sales currently.
>
> I am sure it can all be improved and localized to spanish language or a
> mexican version of the shop.
>
> @Raymond Nijssen <r.nijssen at terglobo.nl> worked on the shop quite a bit - @Raymond
> Nijssen <r.nijssen at terglobo.nl> do you know more about it - if it can be
> localized to spanish?
>
> We can also think about more merchandising stuff, e.g. stickers.
>
> Thanks,
> Andreas
>
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 at 23:48, Jc Cabrera <jccabrera2289 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> This is JC Cabrera. QGIS Mexico community member.  I am interested in
>> selling merchandising through an online store. I intend to donate part of
>> the proceeds to the QGIS organization. I have a question about whether
>> there is a problem, if I use the QGIS logo. I would like to know if I have
>> to pay any right on the use of the QGIS logo and in case I could use the
>> logo, how can I make the respective donation?. Best regards.
>>
>> JC Cabrera

> Andreas Neumann
> QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)

Alexandre Neto