[Qgis-psc] QGIS Merchandising sale

Jc Cabrera jccabrera2289 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 08:01:27 PST 2018

Hi, Andreas and Raymond

Thanks by answering my message.

Actually, there is no Mexican or Latin American version of the shop for
that reason and due to the demand for merchandising by the QGIS Mexico
community it was necessary to open an online store with QGIS merchandise
and thus obtain income for QGIS and for QGIS Mexico community and with it,
to be able to cover the events that we make in Mexico (recently, we had the
1st National QGIS Mexico User Meeting on Guanajuato City :) ). I thought to
make an online store for Mexico in Kichink: https://www.kichink.com/
because it has international delivery and throughout Mexico. Therefore, I
ask, is there any matter if I use the QGIS logo for the aforementioned
purposes?

My other question is, if I have the approval of QGIS Mexico Community,
could I use the QGIS Mexico logo? I ask this, because that logo is derived
from QGIS project logo.

Thanks in advance by your answers. Best regards for all you.

JC Cabrera