[Qgis-psc] Release post

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 08:50:17 PDT 2018

Hi all, thanks for that.
I agree that we should release the post when windows and ubuntu / debian
binaries are out, just to avoid the noise we have had in the past releases.

I rephrased the text like this in the draft:

"Windows and ubuntu/debian binaries are already out, and all the packagers
are actively preparing packages for the other operating systems. We'll keep
you updated when different packages and installers become available."

How does it sound?

Régis