[Qgis-psc] again about the bug tracker

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 08:08:06 PDT 2018

Hi,

Le lun. 29 oct. 2018 à 02:57, Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com> a écrit :

> Hi
>
> Another way to summarise the discussion from Madeira was:
>
>    "Before any migration happens, someone should make a clear plan that
> covers all the benefits, process etc. and share it on the wiki / QEP for
> review. "
>

> So IMHO a good way forward to would be to let Vincent and friends apply
> for some funding to manage the QEP process and develop the specification of
> what needs to be done.

Sorry, but this comes from the statement that we need a new infrastructure.
Could we (community) first reply to the question:

** are we looking for a new bug tracker or for a new infrastructure (and
the reasons for it)? **

Again, evaluating a proposal is difficult if everybody does not agree on
the main goal. And so it is to compare solutions.

Cheers,
Denis

--

Denis Rouzaud