[Qgis-psc] Notes about certification

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 00:12:26 PDT 2018

Because really training should just cover if the provider is able to train
to a given level and the material covers given topics well.  If you are a
training provider a lot of the times you might have IP or workflows inside
the training you provide as well as the core stuff.   Personally, I just
think it's a bit of a hard sell to force people to open their training
material to the public, which could have an impact on the income they
generate, meaning they might not run as many courses therefor not give us
the money at all.

- Nathan