[Qgis-psc] qgis2 upgrade

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Apr 4 06:36:40 PDT 2019

On 04/04/2019 14.57, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> On Thu, 04. Apr 2019 at 12:34:53 +0200, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
>>> stretch not uptodate enough?
>
>> If it does not brake things, sure it would be ok ...
>
> Not sure I follow - what's the plan?  I just meant that the building container
> is already on stretch.  Does it also need to be moved?

Plan (my plan..) was to:
- move plugins site from dockers to qgis3 (so away from qgis2)
- then see what we want
- but I had troubles upgrading letsencrypt, and we have that server
already for 5(?) years, so I thought it was a nice opportunity to
upgrade it (OR just rent another server, which gives us newer hardware,
OR split up over 2 or more cloud servers). For example the
building/serving of site/docs would be a good candidate to move to a
cloud server.
BUT no stress to move away from qgis2

Richard